Kline Brothers Auto Body Shop
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
We hereby provide a limited lifetime warranty on repairs performed by Kline Brothers Auto Body Shop. This warranty is valid only for as long as you own the vehicle repaired by us and is for the person whose name appears on the original work order. This is a labor only, fragmented four part Limited Lifetime Warranty, and stipulations pertaining to each fragmented part are stated hereafter:
1. Metalwork: All metalwork, to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, flaking, pitting or deterioration, excluding rust repairs. Kline Brothers Auto Body Shop will repair and repaint, excluding rust repairs, any metalwork warranted.
2. Painting Stripes and Decals: All painting-related priming and painting work against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing, and excessive loss of pigmentation, and on the application and adhesion of decorative stripes and decals, excluding those defects which are caused by extreme environmental conditions to which the vehicle may be exposed. Kline Brothers Auto Body Shop will re-prime, re-paint, re-stripe or re-decal the specific section or sections of the vehicle warranted. Paint Warranty is valid over only over original factory finishes that are free of defect.
3. Mechanical Repairs: All mechanical repairs pertaining directly to original collision damage, excluding suspension, air conditioning or other electrical assemblies or components. Kline Brothers Auto Body Shop will re-repair any mechanical or component warranted.
4. Parts: Warranty is for the above time unless Manufacturers Warranty is less, on new OEM parts installed by or at Kline Brothers Auto Body Shop, excluding suspension, air conditioning or other electrical assemblies or components. (Please Note: Shop warranty does not exceed Manufacturer warranty.) Kline Brothers Auto Body Shop will repair or replace any defective part warranted.
5. Section 1-4: Kline Brothers Auto Body Shop will repair, repaint, or replace solely at its option any items in section 1-4, when claim is made for the owner of the vehicle at the time of repairs owns the vehicle, unless caused by or damaged from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle. This written warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted, or tampered with any person not authorized by the Warranty Grantor. This Warranty is not transferable.
6. Specifically Excluded:
A. Incidental costs: such as towing fees, car rental charges, travel expenses, or assemblies or components which are not specifically covered by this Warranty, nor are consequential damages such as damage to other assemblies and components resulting from a defective part or installation of such part installed or repaired during the repair.
B. Rust: ... Surface rust, rust through, and/or damage caused by rusting of interior or exterior panels is not covered.
7. Customer's obligations:
In order to obtain the benefits of this warranty, the owner of the vehicle must do the following:
A. Present the owner's copy of this warranty and / or the original repair order invoice to the warrantor before requesting warranted repairs or parts, and
B. Have any warranted repair, adjustment, or inspection made only at the premises of the warrantor during normal business hours.
Call 570-622-3678 for your FREE estimate, and ask about our warranties and guarantees. Voted best body shop in Schuylkill County 2009, 2010, 2013, and 2014 by Reader's Choice!